On the occasion of the ” XVIII STAGE DI DIRITTO DELL’UNIONE EUROPEA ANDREA CAFIERO”, held online on 17-18-19 December on the Cisco Webex platform, the SCAN Project and how it has intervened to enhance the ESCP also in its future articulation and concrete implementation will be discussed.
The Stage is promoted by Consiglio dell’Ordine degli Avvocati di Napoli with the contribution of:
- Andrea Cafiero Associazione giuridico – culturale
- ELI European Law Institute – Centro Italiano
- Commissione Europea
- UAE Union des Avocats Européens (Partner of SCAN project)
- ente biblioteca di Castel Capuano “Alfredo De Marsico”
- Istituto forense per la difesa dei diritti umani
The intervention is held by PhD Flavia Rolando (Unina) and will be held today starting at 11.30 a.m. in place of the section dedicated to “Civil judicial cooperation”. She will talk about ESCP and how SCAN project has semplified the access to the procedure with its website and future ESCP Web app Platform. Here the slide that summarise her interventation.
Click the link to access the interventation about SCAN!
Below the full programme.